Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Glowy & Peachy Makeup of the Day

Don't get me wrong - I love makeup and experimenting with it is honestly one of my joys in life, but sometimes I just can't be bothered. When I am just running out to the chemist or the supermarket all I want to do is put on some BB cream (if that) and run out the door. 

Today was not one of those days. Today I had a good ole play with my makeup to create this pretty peachy glowy summer look with orange lips! 

I was filming an outfit video and the intro to a what I ate today video and really wanted to experiment with a summery looking makeup look.


My face: 
- Skin 79 BB cream
- Maybelline Fit me concealer
-Inika mineral foundation - setting powder
- Colorpop highlighter - Steal the show 
-Mac Blush - Warm Soul
-Maybelline sculpting duo - Medium/Dark



My Eyes:
-Mac paint pot - Rubenesque 
-Inglot Eyeshadow - 09
-Jaclyn Hill Morphe palette 
                   -medium brown colour (crease)
                   - orange colour (bottom lash line)
-Covergirl full bloom mascara
-Maybelline brow drama

My Lips:
-Colorpop lipliner & Lippie stick - Clique 

Thankyou so much for reading!
Talk soon 
Jess xx


No comments:

Post a Comment